Please read this software license agreement (license) carefully before using the software. By using the software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license and authorize Amazon and Google to control your device. if you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not install and/or use the software. If the software was accessed electronically, click disagree/decline.
1. The software, documentation and any fonts accompanying this License whether on disk, in read only memory, on any other midea or in any other form (collectively the Midea Software) are licensed, not sold, to you by GD MIDEA AIR-CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT CO,.LTD(GD Midea) for use only under the terms of this License, and Midea reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The rights granted herein are limited to Midea’s and its licensors' intellectual property rights in the Midea Software and do not include any other patents or intellectual property rights. You own the midea on which the Midea Software is recorded but Midea and/or Midea's licensor(s) retain ownership of the Midea Software itself. The rights granted under the terms of this License include any software upgrades that replace and/or supplement the original Midea Software product, unless such upgrade contains a separate license.
3. GD Midea, at its discretion, may make available future upgrades or updates to the GD Midea Software for your compatible GD Midea-branded home appliance. The GD Midea Software upgrades, if any, may not necessarily include all existing software features or new features that GD Midea releases for newer or other models of home appliance. The terms of this License will govern any software upgrades or updates provided by GD Midea to the original GD Midea Software product, unless such upgrade or update is accompanied by a separate license in which case you agree that the terms of that license will govern such upgrade or update.
1. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to install and use the GD Midea Software that you own or control. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the GD Midea Software.
2. The Software may enable access to GD Midea and third party services and web sites(referred to hereafter, collectively and individually, as Services). Use of these Services requires Internet access, may require you to accept additional terms and conditions and may be subject to additional fees. Please contact the appropriate service provider directly for technical supportand customer service related to its service.
3. No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and agree not to or enable others to, copy (except asexpressly permitted by this License or by the Usage Rules if they are applicable to the user), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, or create derivative works of the Software or any services provided by the Software, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of open-sourced components included with the Midea Software).
1. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, use of the gdmidea software and any services performed by oraccessed through the gdmidea software is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you.
2. gdmidea does not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the software and services, that the functions contained in, or services performed or provided by, the software will meet your requirements, that the operation of the software or services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any services will continue to be made available, that the software or services will be corrected, or that the software will be compatible or work with any third party software, applications or third party services. installation of this software may affect the usability of third party software, applications or third party services.
3. The account and password are important private data; close attention should be paid to protect them. The password should not be provided to anyone unless being enforced by law; it is recommended to avoid your personal information such as your name, birthday, and telephone number in the password. reasonable measures should be taken to prevent stolen of the password, no warranty is given for the stolen of password.
4. To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall gdmidea be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, corruption or loss of data, failure to transmit or receive any data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the gdmidea software and services or any third party software or applications in conjunction with the gdmidea software, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tortor otherwise) and even if gdmidea has been advised of the possibility of such damages. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you. In no event shall GD Midea's total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of RMB500.00. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China. This License shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in fullforce and effect.
No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by GD Midea. Any translation of this License is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the Chinese and any non-Chinese versions, the Chinese version of this License shall govern.